Our members represent a range of organizations and areas of interest, including families, developmental disabilities, aging, immigrants and New Canadians, health and well-being, mental health, and neighbourhood development.
- Lorna Aberdein, Plan Lifetime Networks
- Marg Cybulski, Waterloo Regional Homes for Mental Health
- Cameron Dearlove, The Family Centre
- Darla Fortune, University of Waterloo
- Tracy Franks, KW Habilitation Services
- Sharon Froehlich, Research & Community Collaboration
- Barb Hill, KidsAbility – Centre of Excellence
- Janet Howitt, Immigration Partnership
- Jenny House, Disability Leader
- Susan Lott, Facile Waterloo Region
- Marie-Pascale Desjardins, Community member / Website designer and administrator
- Stephanie Prysnuk, Disability Leader
- Verlyn Rowett, Planned Lifetime Networks
- Roz Vincent-Haven, Family Leader
- Kim Schnarr, Community Care Access Centre
- Sue Simpson, Waterloo Region Family Network
- Niki Stevenson, Extend-A-Family Waterloo Region
- Yesenia Torres, Community Support Connections
- Anne Yardley, Plan Lifetime Networks
The New Story Group of Waterloo Region is a collaborative enterprise committed to building a community where everyone belongs.
To volunteer, join a committee or partner with New Story Group, contact the current chair, John Lord.